Thursday, March 20, 2014

Inspired Stamps Easter Card

Hello and welcome here!  Things are finally warming up around here and now we have puddle and mud and snow, but I love the fresh air and the warm sunshine.  This week the Inspired Stamps DT are sharing Easter cards

Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I used the Inspired Stamps Spring Sketches stamp set to embellish my card, the butterfly and flower are from that set and the word 'Rejoice' is from the 1" Circle SentimentsI coloured the butterfly and flower with Tim Holtz Distress Markers.  I used Worn Lipstick and Vintage Photo for the flower, and Tumbled Glass for the butterfly.

Inside:
 
I used Spring Sketches for inside the card as well, I coloured the flower with Worn Lipstick and Shabby Shutters, and the butterfly with Evergreen Bough.

Recipe:  Inpsired Stamps SS-Spring Sketches & 1" Circle Sentiments, Bazzill CS-purple & cream, PP-Graphic 45 Sweet Sentiments Collections-Perfet Petals, Spring Has Sprung & Easter Greetings, Tattered Lace Doily Cupcake Circle Die, Pearls, Foam Squares, Cream Organza Ribbon, Tim Holtz Distress Markers.

Inspired Stamps Used:

Inspired Stamps STORE

Inspired Stamps BLOG

Enjoy,
Deneen

3 comments:

Dr. Ivy said...

Gorgeous card Deneen. Have a great weekend.

~Antoinette (inspired stamps) said...

Beautiful way to accessorize a beautiful paper pack with Inspired Stamps! LOVE!

Erica said...

I am sad for you for your precious kitty, but LOL about the Cuttlebug. This happened tom me last year and I went out the very next day armed with a coupons to 3 different stores in case any one of them told me they would not accept it on Provocraft products. This has been happening frequently nowadays. I had a 40% off Cuttlebug within 3 hrs., went home and breathed a hugh sigh of relief. I did the same thing when my heat gun went bye bye. I hope you have gotten your "bug" fix by now.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails